In the world of Marketing, it’s important to stay ahead of the game. Keeping up with trends and understanding marketing and branding strategies are incredibly important for success. A great way to educate yourself on these topics in your free time is with podcasts. Often created by experts, all the hard work of collating information is already done, so all you have to do is listen. Want to learn more about social media marketing, SEO or even analytics? Podcasts are a fun and easy way to become educated on all these topics and more. So, why not use this amazing free resource to educate yourself on marketing. You may now be wondering which podcasts are good to learn about marketing? Well worry not. On international podcast day, We’re giving you 10 of the best marketing podcasts for you to enjoy.
- Call To Action: Call to Action is a great podcast to learn the fundamentals of digital marketing on a weekly basis. Listen to experts for tips and tricks on conversion rate optimisation, pay-per-click marketing, A/B testing and more.
- Social Media Marketing Podcast: If you want a more engaging social media profile, Social Media Marketing Podcast is perfect for you. Michael Stelzner will talk you through improving your social marketing strategy. Listen to success stories, current trends and other important information to help optimise your content.
- Marketing Over Coffee: This is the perfect podcast to whip out on your coffee break. The hosts record the show in a local coffee shop every week and publish the show on Thursday mornings. Each Thursday, they go over traditional and marketing methods that are essential for a reliable marketing strategy.
- Social Pros Podcast: Get a close up of real experts in the content marketing industry. You’ll hear pro advice about the best practices in public relations, building your brand narrative, and much more.
- Success Made Simple: Learn how to create a winning mindset and succeed in your business. Hear interviews with top marketing and business professionals, athletes, and celebrities on the keys to their success and how they will inspire your brand identity and marketing strategy.
- HBR IdeaCast: Hear from the leading figures in business in Harvard Business Review’s (HBR) IdeaCast. Learn how these businessmen and women rose to success and apply the methods to your own business.
- Copyblogger FM: Each week brings something new and exciting as host, Sonia Simone, and her team analyzes the content marketing trends and downfalls of the week. Stay up-to-date with the ever-changing practices in content marketing, copywriting, email marketing, conversion optimization, mindset, and much more.
- Perpetual Traffic: With Perpetual Traffic, you will learn how to generate more leads and sales for your business through different social media channels. A new episode is up every Tuesday.
- This Old Marketing: This Old Marketing is a podcast by Content Marketing Institute (CMI). Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose, two of the most well-known experts in the content marketing space, talk about the latest content marketing trends, and discuss how businesses can use content to attract and retain customers. Each episode of This Old Marketing features a discussion of content marketing headlines and rants from Joe and Robert on what’s going on in the industry.
- Everyone Hates Marketers: In the podcast, Grenier interviews marketers and entrepreneurs who are doing marketing the right way. The podcast focuses on helping listeners get more website visitors, more leads, more customers, and more long-term profits, by using good marketing. Past guests on the show have included Seth Godin, Nir Eyal, Rand Fishkin, Noah Kagan, and Sujan Patel.
All these podcasts should give you a great base knowledge of marketing with a side of entertainment. If, however, you would rather an expert take care of your marketing for you, contact us instead and speak to experts on everything from SEO to radio advertising.
Give us a call on 01708 952952
Or visit our website here