The importance of podcasts
As a marketer, it’s important to stay up to date with strategy, trends and research. We can do this by reading articles and books, looking at data and consuming media from marketing experts. One of the best ways to stay in the loop with what marketing experts are saying is by listening to podcasts. Podcasts are a great way to learn on the go. Their audio focused content allows you to learn wherever you are, no matter if you’re on the way to work or at the gym. So, in this blog we’re going to go through the 5 best podcasts you should be listening to as a marketer. Let’s get into it.
The 5 best podcasts
1. Call To Action: This podcast is a show about inspiring online marketing success stories and how you can apply the lessons learned in your own marketing campaigns. Expect candid conversations with digital marketing professionals and thought leaders featured on the Unbounce blog, actionable tips to help improve your conversion rates and exclusive offers for marketing optimisation tools, events and resources. The show uploads every Wednesday where you can hear experts take on the interesting topics of Conversion Rate Optimization, Pay Per Click Marketing, A/B Testing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Landing Page Optimization and more.
2. Social Media Marketing Podcast: This podcast aims to help marketers navigate the ever changing world of marketing with interviews from experts and leading professionals in the field. Publishing weekly since 2012, you have plenty of content to keep you busy from the basics to the up-to-date trends. Join Social Media Examiner’s founder Michael Stelzner as he helps you discover new strategies and actionable tips to improve your marketing.
3. Marketing Over Coffee: Introducing the perfect podcast to listen to on your coffee break! Marketing over coffee is a weekly discussion of everything new in the marketing world with hosts John Wall and Christopher Penn. Recorded in a local coffee shop, this podcast is published every Thursday and is perfect for those interested in learning about traditional and digital marketing methods.
4. Social Pros Podcast: Shining the light on social media experts, the Social Pros Podcast provides insights straight from the source: people doing real work for real companies. Each episode includes insights from a leading social media strategist plus current trends and ideas in the social media industry.
5. Success Made Simple: Dr Dave Martin hosts this podcast designed to help make success simple. A world renowned speaker, motivator, author and the founder of Dave Martin International, you can expect great insights to improve your mindset when it comes to success.
We hope this blog has been helpful in giving you some podcast recommendations to keep you up to date with the latest trends and expert advice for marketing. If you’re looking for more than expert tips and tricks however then you can get in touch with our team of experts at all advertising. We can help you with all your marketing needs!